Archive release of episode 90 of Razor Blade Dance Floor.
Originally published on March 29, 2009
Original show notes from this episode:
The fans strike back! 2 weeks ago I reached out to the fans of RBDF through my Facebook and Twitter accounts and challenged them to teach me about music that I may never had heard before. Several of the responses made it in to this show!
Also, I divulge my participation in co-hosting Power Forge Radio, something that was not only fun, but something I hope to do again, maybe for another podcast, maybe in the realm of RBDF or maybe in some other capacity. Only time will tell.
Finally, I want to support 2 great people and their non-music works. Antonia Wilson is a friend who writes for Shriek Freak Quarterly. Please support her and the magazine by checking out www.shriekfreak.com
Kyt Dotson is a writer of a series of novellas that deserve recognition. Those novellas can be sampled and purchased by visiting www.millvexations.com
And the music? Oh yeah. Here is what I spun:
- Avi Ghosh – Regret Everything [All That’s Left of Us] (2009)
- Hæckefløsse – Who Am I [Fuck ’em All, Volume 4] (2009)
- RPG Magnet – Digital Spirit [Infidel] (2008)
- We Got This Far – Bludgeoning [Blunt Force Volume] (2009)
- Lounge Act – Calculated [Introvert] (1998)
- Human – I Will Fall [To The Point] (2007)
- Heavy-Current – Infected [Push The Fire] (2009)
- Nine Inch Nails – Non-Entity [NIN|JA 2009 Tour Sampler] (2009)
- Mortal Machine – No Big Deal [Indebasement 2001 Compilation] (2001)
- P45K – Where Life Ends This Begins [Where Life Ends This Begins] (2009)
- Vein Cage – Living Dead Girl [Tongue Through Cheek] (2009)
- ron [k] – Grace [Grace Single] (2009)
- Stiff Valentine – One Shot [Industrial Metal Disco] (2009)
- Blackhole Nine – Something I Want To Show You [Event Horizon EP] (2009)
- Life Bitter Soul – Cardboard People [Unreleased?] (2009?)
- Left Spine Down – Reset (16 Volt Mix) [Voltage 2.3: Remixed and Revisited] (2009)
An extra special thanks to not only my usual North American and European listeners, but also the listeners who reached out to me this past week from Venezuala, Ireland, Poland, Australia, Canada, Norway and England.
(That was a long show note, wasn’t it!)