Archive release of episode 81 of Razor Blade Dance Floor.
Originally published on January 4, 2009
Original show notes from this episode:
It’s the new year, and it’s time for a new twist to the Razor Blade Dance Floor. This episode is expanded to be bigger and better. More music. More talk. More aggression. More…well, you get the idea.
On this episode you get a look in to Mark Alan Miller’s “Zero Demographic” Project, an explanation of the expansion of RBDF, a look ahead to my attendance at Festival Kinetik, a run down of the upcoming releases of 2009 and lots of really great music. Here is what you are going to hear:
(**Special note: I incorrectly identified Bullets In A Burning Box’s web site during the first voiceprint. The correct web site is http://bulletsburning.com My apologies to Nathaniel Matthias Weiss***)
- Bullets in A Burning Box – Abaddon Threads (Low Distortion Unit Mix) [An Exit]
- The Offering – 48 Hours In Tokyo [Into The Hive]
- Mass Hysteria – Des Nouvelles Du Ciel [Une Somme De Détails]
- PTYL – Land of Disgust [Loki]
- The Amenta – Junky [n0n]
- Black Light Dsicipline – For All You Heavy Hearted [Empire]
- Informatik – As We Lay Silent [Beyond]
- Adaptive Reaction – Distant Dreams Desire [Glass]
- DK Dance -Gapin’ Above The Day Dream [La Decroissance]
- Xe-None – Digital Fucker A.D. [Dance [Rave]olution]
- Tanzwut – Schattenreiter [Schattenreiter]
- Blood – Red De Indra [Seppuku]
- Scorpion Frequency – Exit Wound Fututure [Weaponized]
- BlackHolePit – Debris [Portals]
- Andrako – Magnetik [Prototype]
- Iron Lung Corp. – Join The Chant [Big Shiny Spears]
- Iron Lung Corp. – Murderous [Big Shiny Spears]
Enjoy the show!