Archive release of episode 86 of Razor Blade Dance Floor.
Originally published on March 1, 2009
Original show notes from this episode:
It always feels good to be able to stay on schedule with the weekly releases of this podcast. This weeks episode looked like it might be delayed because for a moment I thought I was going to have to check in to a hospital since my breathing didn’t improve throughout the week. But this morning I awoke refreshed and breathing better than I had in almost 10 days. So with some help of a concoction of over the counter meds that I like to call ‘the miracle elixir,’ I was able to find the strength and energy to put together this weeks show. So here is what is heard on this weeks RBDF:
- Essence of Mind – “Nightmare” [Endzeit Bunkertracks: Act IV] (2009)
- Oomph! – “Sandmann” [Sandmann Single] (2009)
- Dkay.com – “Your Own Prison” [Deeper In To The Heart of Dysfunction] (2003)
- Alien Vampires – “Death To Pigs” [Fuck Off and Die] (2009)
- All:My:Faults – “Taste These Forbidden Fruits And They’ll Do You Much Worse Than Just Throwing You Out Of Paradise” [First.Aid.Killed.Jerboa] (2009)
- Atmosferum – “God” [Unreleased] (2009)
- Deadcell – “Lies” [State of Fear] (2008)
- The Revolting Cocks – “Abundant Redundancy” [Sex-O Olympic-O] (2009)
- Heavy-Current – “One Way World” [Push The Fire] (2009)
- Skold Vs. KMFDM – “A Common Enemy” [Skold Vs. KMFDM] (2009)
- Tanzwut – “Intro/Toccata” [Schattenreiter] (2005)
- Blood Out – “Gotika (McRaaka Infernal remix by Turmion Katilot)” [Interbreeding X: Kagefighters (Sex, Blood & Electro: Volume 1)] (2009)
- Angelspit – “Fuck Fashion” [Nurse Grenade] (2005)
- Dreddup – “Sentenced To Burn (Cannibal Corpse Cover)” [Dark Scene: Volume 6] (2008)
- Saints of Eden – “Technochrist” [Proteus] (2001)
- KMFDM – “Davai” [Blitz] (2009)
Thanks, as always, for checking out the show and thanks especially for supporting the bands that are featured on this podcast, not just on this episode, but every episode.
The bands need your support! The scene can only get better, but it needs you to do your part in order to thrive!