Archive release of episode 166 of Razor Blade Dance Floor.
Originally published on May 18, 2013
Original show notes from this episode:
Any time that I can find a 2 hour window in which I can do this podcast, I’m going to do it. Sadly enough, this has been the first opportunity since mid-March. This show features more of the releases that I collected prior to May 2012, so most of this music is now over a year old. That’s pretty sad on my part, isn’t it?
It isn’t pretty, but it is a show nonetheless.
Take it or leave it.
Here is what you will get to hear on this episode:
- Celldweller – Blackstar [Wish Upon a Blackstar] (2012)
- Our Existence is Punishment – The Death Instinct [The Horrid Truth Still untold] (2011)
- Paul Barker (With Taylor Momsen) – Victory [Fix This!] (2012)
- DDM – Becoming Perception [Lucidity] (2011)
- Cryogen Second (With Sarah Chenoweth) – Thirty-Eight [Electronic Saviors 2: Recurrence] (2012)
- Unit:187 – Rolling Vengeance (Remixed by Ken “Hiwatt” Marshall and Cevin Key) [Transfusion] (2012)
- Desdemona – In Flames [Endorphins] (2012)
- P.H.O.B.O.S. – Transonic Mahasamadhi [Atonal Hypermnesia] (2012)
- Shellshock – Crisis [Born From Decline] (2012)
- The Rabid Whole – Future [Refuge] (2012)
- Hannibal – Somebody Wake Me [Cyberia] (2012)
- Oomph! – Such Mich Find Mich [Des Wahnsinns Fete Beute] (2012)
- Tyrant of Death – Transmogrification [Re Connect] (2012)
- JK Felsh – Earthmover [Posthuman] (2012)
- Killing Joke – Rapture [MMXII] (2012)
- Marilyn Manson – Overneath the Path of Misery [Born Villain] (2012)
Support the artists. PLEASE!!!