Archive release of episode 135 of Razor Blade Dance Floor.
Originally published on April 28, 2010
Original show notes from this episode:
Another interview show for everyone to enjoy. The first part of the show is a sit down conversation that I had with Eric Powell of 16volt, who makes his third appearance on the show to discuss the Midi Ghetto tour, Hellb3nt, American Porn Songs Remixed and the next 16volt album, Everyone is Sinking (or is it Everyone is Syncing?)!
The second part of the show wasn’t exactly what I was planning, so I threw it together on the fly.
Anyways, things went astray and I decided that I was depriving you guys of a regular show, so I went ahead and decided that I could pack on a somewhat condensed show at the tail end of the Eric Powell interview.
Here is what is heard on the show:
- 16volt – Things Unkind [Electronic Saviors: Industrial Music To Cure Cancer] (2010)
- Hellbent – Jet Boy Machine [Hardcore Vanilla] (2001)
- Combichrist – Scarred [Scarred Single] (2010)
- KMFDM – Day of Light [Day of Light Single] (2010)
- Omega Lithium – Andromeda [Dreams In Formaline] (2010)
- Minim – I’m Crazy But People Are Ill [9567: Here Even It’s Yesterday] (2010)
- Megaherz – Heuchler (Steinkind Remix) [Loblieder] (2010)
- Eisbrecher – Gothkiller [Eiszeit] (2010)
- Cold Divide – Distance [Grand Manipulations] (2009)
- Porn – Call Me [A Decade of Glitter and Danger] (2010)
- Revolting Cocks – Juice [Got Cock?] (2010)
- Nanochrist – Chaos Mirror [Dead Fiction] (2009)
- Al Jourgensen – Voices In My Head [Voices In My Head Single] (2010)
Keep supporting the artists. Those who are doing it, you fucking rock! Those who aren’t…you suck.