Archive release of episode 149 of Razor Blade Dance Floor.
Originally published on November 15, 2011
Original show notes from this episode:
First off, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your patience and continued support of not only my podcast, but the machine rock scene in general. Without you, it would be hard for me to make this show, and for the bands to make the music.
Second, I need you all to be aware that the voiceprints on this episode are a little shaky. I came home after a 12 hour shift and decided that I was loaded with energy and the time was right to make an episode of Razor Blade Dance Floor.
Third, the inconsistency of the podcast release schedule will probably continue in to the new year. I would like to return to a weekly format, but my day job isn’t going to allow for that to happen any time soon.
So sit back, relax, crank the volume as loud as you can tolerate, and enjoy the show!
Here is what can be expected on this episode:
- Art Versus Industry – Play God [Movement I] (2011)
- Omega Lithium – Strip Me [Kinetik] (2011)
- The Rabid Whole – Collapse (Temptaion mix By Sebastian Komor) [Autraumaton Remixed] (2011)
- Vertical Section – Paragon [Death Throes] (2011)
- The Gothsicles – Infl8tr (Deathproof Mix) [Deathproof for DJ’s Only Release] (2011)
- Promonium Jesters – Revival Gun [Revival Gun Single] (2010)
- Skinmask – Darklight [Skinmask] (2011)
- The Black Dots of Death – Lower Than Dirt [Ever Since We Were Children] (2011)
- Necro Facility – Ignite [Wintermute] (2011)
- Common Man Down – Self Addiction [Self Addiction] (2011)
- Die Krupps – The Chameleon Man [Als Wären Wir Für Immer] (2010)
- The Prodigy – Thunder [World’s On Fire] (2011)
- Mach Fox – Like The Dragon [The Sky Is Falling] (2011)
- Microwaved – Blood [Desperation Upon The Wings of Angels] (2011)
- Malakwa – Monster [Street Preacher] (2011)
- VTG – Nail Gun [Dance Floor Game] (2011)