Archive release of episode 165 of Razor Blade Dance Floor.
Originally published on March 14, 2013
Original show notes from this episode:
I’m not going to lie to you. I love making this show. I love it so much that as soon as I finished working on episode #164, I began work on this episode. And I just couldn’t contain myself. I had to produce it as fast as possible.
You see, I miss the music, I miss talking about the music, and I miss you guys and girls. I have missed each and every one of you. I need this show like a junkie needs his fix.
I have to say, though, I feel like this show was a sloppy one. It is hard to work a 14 hour shift and then do this podcast. I’m pretty tired when I come home, and sometimes sitting in front of the TV, drinking beer and watching music documentaries or Palladia seems like the only thing that I can possibly do.
But I’m alive again. Alive like I have never been alive before.
And your ears are better for it. Trust me.
On this show, you will hear the following:
- Swans – The Seer Returns [The Seer] (2012)
- Murder Happens – The End [ Dead World and Dying Suns] (2009)
- Black Light Burns – We Light Up [The Moment You Realize You’re Going To Fall] (2012)
- Project Juggernaut – Daedalus [Ink Sonata] (2012)
- JenX – Blood Obsession [Enuma Elish] (2012)
- Fear Factory – Virus of Faith [The Industrialist] (2012)
- A Life Divided – The Last Dance [The Great Escape] (2013)
- The Loyal Opposition – Under the State [Under The State] (2012)
- Maximum Sexy Pigeon – Headkick [Unfit for Human Consumption] (2012)
- Nanochrist – Decontaminate [Erase The Sky] (2012)
- Klank – Alive In Me [Urban Warfare] (2012)
- Over-Reactor – Realisin’ [Mouth of the Ghetto] (2012)
- Chant – Empty [Strong Words For Strong People] (2010)
- Angels on Acid – A Brave New World [Exile] (2012)
- Sybreed – The Line of Least Resistance [God Is an Automaton] (2012)
- Tempest & The Diaspora – Jasmine [Amanita Muscaria] (2011)
Please support these artists and any artist that I have played on the previous 164 episodes. They make it possible for this show to exist. Buy their CD’s and merch, go to their shows and tell all your friends and family about them. I want them to keep making music so that I can keep playing them on this show!