Archive release of episode 127 of Razor Blade Dance Floor.
Originally published on February 28, 2010
Original show notes from this episode:
I’m back! Did you miss me? I missed you! 1 month without doing the show is way too long. I had withdrawals that required thorazine treatments. Not really.
Anyways, here is a show that I really enjoyed doing. Making this show is FUN, and I don’t want you guys to be left out of the enjoyment. Here is all of the great new music that I have acquired and a little tribute to Jim Semonik as well as Bit Riot Records.
- Snog – Big Black Hole [Last of the Great Romantics] (2010)
- VTG – Infection (Niles MRSA Remix) [Love Is Letting Go (Remixed)] (2010)
- PTYL – Minion [V] (2010)
- Blind With Rain – My Time Was Yesterday (Standard Issue Citizen Mix) [Pressing Data With Digits] (2009)
- Inertia – Monarchy Now [Kloned] (2010)
- Deathline International – Breaking [Electronic Saviors: Industrial Music To Cure Cancer] (2010)
- Inure – Rapture [Electronic Saviors: Industrial Music To Cure Cancer] (2010)
- Zeromancer – Revengefuck [The Death of Romance] (2010)
- Terminal Choice – Bad Trippin’ [Ubermacht] (2010)
- Oomph! – Wake Up! [Truth or Dare] (2010)
- Neverdice – Not Time [I Am Happy] (2010)
- Unheilig – Abwarts [Grosse Freiheit] (2010)
- Soulchasm – Carry On [Love Is Real] (2009)
- Dolls Of Pain – Addiction (Endzeit Version) [Endzeit Bunkerttracks, Volume 5] (2010)
- Defcon – Last Chance [Flat Black Philosophy] (2010)
- Cyanotic – Dose Responsive (Demo) [Medication Generation] (2010)
- Deconbrio – The Feeling Remains [The Vanishing] (2009)
- Torrent Vaccine – Exude [Tentative Response] (2008)
- Everything Goes Cold – The Droids You’re Looking For [Everything Goes Cold Vs. General Failure] (2009)
- MindFluxFuneral – Shutdown [Teatro deRevelacion] (2007)
- CeDigest – Displaying The Wounds [Walking Through The Flesh] (2010)
Play as loud as you can.