Archive release of episode 164 of Razor Blade Dance Floor.
Originally published on March 10, 2013
Original show notes from this episode:
For the time being, RBDF is back. Will it stay or will you have to wait another year before there is another episode? Only time will tell. Things have been rough. Really rough. RBDF is now in it’s fifth studio space in 7 years. There is a really uninteresting story behind that, that is why I don’t even mention it during the show. RBDF lost several friends of the show last year, and it still hurts to talk about it. In due time, I will find the proper way to express my thoughts and honor the memories of Jamie Duffy, Jeff “Critter” Newell, Bill Kennedy, Bruce Manning, Mike Scaccia and a few others. For now, it was just easier to just put this train back on it’s tracks.
Your feedback is always welcome and greatly encouraged. Message me at email@example.com.
Here is the set list for this show:
- Element A440 – Kookie Kutter [Whips, Knives, Candles and Quills] (2013)
- Human Factors Lab – Dead To Us All [The Blade EP] (2012)
- Hanzel und Gretyl – More German Than German [Born To Be Heiled] (2012)
- Treponem Pal – Riot Dance [Survival Sounds] (2012)
- 100Blumen – Your Hearts [Distrust Authority] (2012)
- Idiot Stare – Should Have Been [Unknown To Millions] (2012)
- Inertia – Lies [Universal Blood] (2012)
- Zeromancer – You Meet People Twice [Bye-Bye Borderline] (2013)
- Combichrist – Gimme Deathrace [No Redemption: Official Devil May Cry Soundtrack] (2013)
- KMFDM – Kunst [Kunst] (2013)
- Ron [K] – Stripped (Nude Mix) [Stripped EP] (2013)
- 16volt – Moutheater [SuperCoolNothing: 2012 Remaster] (2012)
- Christ Analogue – This Shall Not Breathe [In Radiant Decay: 2012 Remaster] (2012)
- Dead When I Found Her – Down In It [Stitches & Cover Ups] (2012)
I have other thoughts in this episode. I would appreciate your serious consideration to the things that I have said and to provide me constructive feedback. I trust you all and want to deliver the best product that serves you the listener, as well as the bands that I am trying to help promote. Thank you in advance.